Terms & Conditions
A signed application must be completed and approved to secure a vendor table. We want to avoid duplicate vendors.
- No refunds will be issued. Vendor tables cannot be transferred or sold without written approval from the host, Senita Whitelaw.
- If the host cancels the event due to inclement weather AND the event cannot be rescheduled within the next 12 months, a full refund will be issued.
- If the event is rescheduled for whatever reason, your paid and approved space will remain secured.
- If the event is rescheduled for whatever reason AND you are unable to attend at the new time, a 50% refund will be issued.
Table Setup and Take-Down
- Vendors can begin setting up their tables at 1 p.m. and much be done setting up at 2 p.m.
- Vendors have until 1 full-hour after the event to pack-up their display. To preserve professionalism, please do not begin packing or breaking-down your display before 6 p.m.
- Use of a clothing rack require an additional $10 per rack to account for the additional space needed.
- Vendors are required to provide one gift to be given away during the raffle.
- Please be prepared to present the gift to winner and take a picture with him/her. In the event that the winner is not present, the host will accept the gift in their behalf and contact them afterwards.
- Table Vendors have the option to add promotional items to the Swag Bags at no additional cost.
- If you choose to add to the Swag Bag, please provide a minimum of 50 items.
Vendor Payment August 16, 2019