2019 Holiday Pop-up Shop
A Lady’s Accessories (ALA) is a small business that makes and sells handmade jewelry for the sole purpose of donating to charities that support women’s health, education, and empowerment. The purpose of the 2019 Holiday Pop-up Shop is to raise funds for the Restoration House of Greater Kansas City.
Please note that vendors are not required to donate. Proceeds from the sale of vendor tables, vendor swag bags, and raffle tickets will be donated to the Restoration House. This is in addition to proceeds from the A Lady’s Accessories direct sales. More information about the charities supported by ALA can be found here: https://aladysaccessories.com/category/charities/.
- Event Date: Saturday, December 7
- Event Time: 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
- Event Venue: Harris Park Community Center | 110 Southwest Blue Parkway | Lee’s Summit, MO
- No duplicate table vendors are allowed.
6-foot5-foot table set-up and dressed in black linen and 2 banquet chairs will be provided at no additional charge.
- Get Free Advertising (paid and organic) at no additional charge on
- the event page on Facebook
- ALA’s Facebook page
- ALA’s VIP Facebook group page
- Get a digital flyer to use to promote the event online, in emails, and/or print it
- Get the opportunity to promote directly on the event’s FB page
- Get a list of registered guests. The list will be shared one week after the event. This is an awesome opportunity to expand your reach.
Terms & Conditions
A signed application must be completed and approved to secure a vendor table. We want to avoid duplicate vendors. Also, the last day to submit a vendor table application and payment is Sat., Nov. 16.
- Vendor tables are $100 each unless otherwise stated in writing by the host (e.g., Early Bird Special).
- No refunds will be issued. Vendor tables cannot be transferred or sold without written approval from the host, Senita Whitelaw.
Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy
- If the host cancels the event due to inclement weather AND the event cannot be rescheduled within the next 12 months, a full refund will be issued.
- If the event is rescheduled for whatever reason, your paid and approved space will remain secure.
- If the event is rescheduled for whatever reason AND you are unable to attend at the new time, a 50% refund will be issued.
Table Setup and Take-Down
- Vendors can begin setting up their tables at 1 p.m. and must be done setting up by 2 p.m.
- Vendors have 1 full-hour after the event to pack-up their display. To preserve professionalism, please do not begin packing or breaking-down your display before 6 p.m.
- Use of a clothing rack requires an additional $10 per rack to account for the additional space needed.
- Vendors are required to provide one gift to be given away during the raffle.
- Please be prepared to present the gift to the winner and take a picture with him/her. In the event that the winner is not present, the event host will accept the gift on their behalf and contact them afterward.
- Table Vendors have the option to add promotional items to the Swag Bags at no additional cost.
- If you choose to add to the Swag Bag, please provide of 50-100 items.
If you agree to the terms and conditions outlined here, please complete the form listed below. After your application is reviewed, you will be emailed a link to make a payment.